Packing and Shipping
When you ship your items, please carefully pack your recyclables to protect them during transport. VCE cannot credit items that arrive damaged or broken.
Things to remember when packing:
- Find a sturdy box that is no larger than 20”W x 20”H x 20”D and able to hold a maximum of 40 lbs.
- Keep a packing list of the contents of each box for your records include the tracking number from the shipping label.
- Only attach 1 prepaid shipping label to the box.
Things to remember when shipping:
- To protect items, fill extra space with newspaper or other packing material.
- Please do not send toner tanks.
- Remove all items from packaging to increase volume in shipping box.
- Please do not allow boxes to exceed 40 lbs. This could result in damage from over-packing.
- When using your own boxes to ship recyclables, remove or black out previous labels and/or addresses.
- If you call UPS for a pickup, UPS will charge a mandatory fee. To avoid this, visit UPS.com for a drop-off location nearest you.